Bushera is processed millet that is milled to its finest form to bring out the test and flavor of millet grown and sourced from the local community and it's rich in :-
- Carbohydrates which help to fuel your brain, kidneys, heart, muscles and central nervous system.
- Potassium for regulating high blood pressure relief from stroke.
- Magnesium which helps to increase energy and calms nerves and anxiety.
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth.
- Proteins, fiber, iron, phosphorous.
Nutrients as per 100g
- Carbohydrates 8 g,
- Fat 0.72 g,
- Protein 6.56g,
- Vitamins and Minerals 3.02 g,
- Fiber 1.04 g
Instructions for use
- Mix 100 g of flour in 100 ml of cold water in a saucepan. Stir well to make paste, add it to 500 Ml of boiling water while stirring for 5 minutes and serve. You may add milk or sugar.