Karo is a blend of millet and cassava sourced from naturally grown raw plantain from the local community to give the finest rich flour.
- It has a fine texture and a soothing aroma.
- It is well mixed which makes it easy for prepare
- It contains carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, iron, calcium, phosphorus and potassium.
- It's free from sand and stones.
Nutrients as per 100 g
- Starch 76.80,
- Fat 0.51,
- Protein 1.56,
- Vitamins and Minerals 2.73,
- Fiber 1.90
Instructions for use
- Mix 1 Kg of flour in 2 liters of boiling water and mingle for about 10-15 minutes. Serve with any sauce of your choice.