Soya Rice (Nkejje) is a combination of soya, rice with sliver fish (Nkejje) to give children the best out of nutrition to promote healthy growth and boost the immunity.
- It's well prepared for easy digestion; free from trypsin inhibitor.
- It contains folate; essential for fetal development and, Brain development in children.
- It contains vitamins A, E, C and beta carotenes; essential for good vision, healthy and slowing down muscular degeneration.
- It contains omega - Fatty acids, which are incredibly important for your body and brain.
- It has fish, which is low in fat than any other source of animal protein.
Nutrients as per 100 g
- Carbohydrates 47.4.4 g,
- Energy 238 kcal,
- Protein 19.7 g,
- Fats 6.15 g,
- Calcium 842 mg
- Iron 50 mg
- Vitamin B1 1.6mg
- Vitamin B2 0.06mg
- Zinc 10 mg
Instructions for use
- Wash your hands and utensils thoroughly.
- Add 100 g of Numa composite floor to 150 ml of cold water in a bowl and stir to make paste.
- Add the mixture into 800 ml of milk or boiling water and stir to desired thickness.
- Boil for 5 - 15 minutes.
- Add sugar to the ready paste.